Pick Your Own At Stonehaven Farms
Stonehaven Farms is pleased to offer seasonal ‘Pick-Your-Own’ strawberry and pumpkin picking! (All other produce is offered ready picked )
Start and finish dates for picking vary for each year’s picking season, so please be sure to check beforehand for current dates/times.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with us.
Pick-Your-Own Strawberries typically runs from Mid-June until Early-July.
Please Note: Last entry for PYO strawberries is at 4:00 pm.
Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins typically runs from Late-September to Late-October
Please Note: Last entry to PYO pumpkin patch is at 4:30 pm.
Pick Your Own Strawberries
Typically Mid-June to Early-July
Stonehaven Strawberry “Pick Your Own” Explained….
- Please note that strawberries are also offered ready picked in 1L, 4L and 8L sizes picked fresh daily
- We offer a prepaid flat rate system using our small or large containers only which are recyclable
- No admission fee to PYO…Kid Zone is complimentary for our PYO guests
- Approximately 2 pounds plus in the small basket…large basket approximately double the small size
- Please make your PYO purchase inside the market prior to entering the field
- Guests walk to the field(s) just steps away from the market (wagon rides are not available during strawberry season due to logistical safety concerns)
- Additional small or large containers may be purchased with cash in the field for your convenience (cash, debit, Visa and Mastercard in the market)
- A minimum small container purchase is required for every two persons age 5 and up in your picking party…i.e. 1-2 people (age 5 and up) purchases one small , 3-4 people two small or one large, 5-6 people three small or one small & one large and so on
- No refunds given
- PYO will be closed if it’s raining in the field
- All ages are welcome to enjoy the harvest, though strollers are to be left at the edge of the field
- Diaper bags and wet wipes are not permitted in the field for sanitary and equipment friendly reasons
- No food or drinks (except baby bottles/sip cups) are permitted in the field as complimentary water is dispensed in paper cups for your health and comfort
- Several varieties of strawberries are offered, so sampling a berry is understandable to ensure your enjoyment, but “eating” is strictly prohibited
- Stonehaven attendants are present in the field to answer any questions and to guide you to any “hot spots” of the day if you wish, and to ensure your experience is clean, safe and orderly as you are not forced into specific rows/spots
- Please don’t hesitate to call if you would like a current field report or have any further questions
Pick Your Own Pumpkins
Typically Late-September to Late-October
Stonehaven Pumpkin “Pick Your Own “Explained…..
All of our pumpkins, gourds and squash are homegrown here on the farm and are offered pre picked as well. Wagons and wheelbarrows are complementary for your transport convenience from the field (just steps from the market) to your vehicle. Prices are flat rated per pumpkin, so whatever shape or size you desire , we encourage you to enjoy the thrill of the hunt from the entire field directly from the vine. Please purchase your PYO pumpkin ticket(s) prior to field entry and return ticket(s) to gate attendant upon returning to your vehicle. Field entry is only permitted with a ticket(s), even just for photo opportunities. Last entry to PYO patch is at 4:30 pm.